British fast fashion brand counts on her again.
Topshop has made New York debut with supermodel Moss set for appearance.
It looks like the collaboration is working really good.
Guest designers currently featured in store are
Preen, Richard Nicoll and Jonathan Saunders.
At the end of April a new collection by Barbara Hulanicki
will reflect her work for BIBA in the 60s,
and this fall Christopher Kane joins the list of guest designers.
I will let you updated.
Fashion tops don’t just walk down the catwalk
They do run down the street from now on.
A limited skateboard series photographed
by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer’s duo
portray the world’s top models
Lara Stone, Isabeli Fontana, Toni Garrn and Edita
to cover the seven plys of wood available
as a limited Skateboard series by doodah.ch
Do you remember Missoni's campaign?
I have found a new one I like
that reminds me that one.
Of course colours & shapes are totally different
as I cannot compair Missoni with GF by Gianfranco Ferré.
But the point is that brands are looking for sand atmosphere
and the contrast between this one and main colours of their collections.
I want to talk to you about TAR
a new biannual art and fashion magazine
started by BlackBook founder Evanly Schindler
and Maurizio Marchiori of Diesel.
The names involved this is something big to look out for,
some of those involved and listed as contributors are
Neville Wakefield, Bill Powers (Purple magazine),
Ryan McGinley, Julian Schnabel, Juergen Teller,
David Sherry, Richard Prince, Terry Richardson,
former Imitation of Christ designer Matt Damhave and Nate Lowman.
Since I'm on a trip & I didn't have much time
my comments were programmed
but it didn't work!
Blake Lively knows where her Gossip Girl character ends
and she begins.
See all the exclusive outtakes from her cover shoot
with Michael Thompson in New York City in Allure.
by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.
Following his impeccable career in fashion design,
he surprises now with an exhibition that plays on
symbols and styles, ranging from popular culture to fashion and art.
Known icons printed over classical art reproductions.
The result is that the hierarchy between the concepts disappears.
It's already there!
Run to your closest store if you wanna get
your Matthew Williamson for H&M.
Solve Sundsbo as photographer.
Top model Daria and Mexico as the background.
well, it was already time to not focus on just girls...
& it could not be better than with him:
In the end it's the Brian Atwood's ad campaing.
Upon his success with his collection for Versace
he presents his own label starring in Jon & Rene Russo.
Soaring levels of eroticism and sensuality radiate
from a campaign that features shoes
and one of the icons of men´s fashion.
I've got to know that she was shot in Paris.
It's already confirmed that the shooting is
for the new YSL fragance
and, of course, the look is one of the Pilati's pre-fall callection.
Matthew has mixed up prints
bright saturated color,
and the hippie-chic look
for his capsule collection for H&M.
Couple of days left...
Matthew Williamsom for H&M!
Have you realized that he is on the
A mood that binds the iconography
rooted in the Hellenic statues.
The proliferation of gladiator sandals
is already in the street in those sunny days.
A soberly dressed appearance points at
the need for simplicity.
What happens when a beloved womenswear designer
and a hip denim brand get together?
It turns into a collection of desirable denim,
from raincoats to tuxedos, corsets and shrugs
and regular disposition of different elements
makes me think of La Perla SS09 collection.
Inspired on NY City and its buildings,
I can see details as
metal intersections of the Brooklyn Bridge
on the swimwear.
It makes me think as well of the Cage trend
as seen on YSL footwear and accessories,
Miu Miu's bag,
A crystal is made of atoms,
associated in a geometrically regular disposition
that repeats itself indefinitely in the three space dimensions.
A collection is made of fabrics
associated to shapes, colours and concepts
playing as well with three space dimensions.
But crystals and collections are much more than this,
They are fantasy, art, history, imagination…
unique items, bearer of energies and wonder.
or even dress allowing light and energy to pass through it’s core.
Pleats and faceted edges create textures and forms
that would not normally exist in plain fabric
or atoms that have not evolved.
The force of a designer acts as Mother Nature
creating an item or object from materials that naturally fit into the intended design.
reality merges with a virtual world:
the crystal becomes a source of inspiration for fashion.
where collections are associated with
the geometry, transparency, color and
the perfection of the crystals in an organized chaos.
A beautiful exercise, don't you think?
Art, fashion and science go together.
Under the name of 'Cristalli',
Luisa Via Roma, becomes a window to the world
in collaboration with La Specola, Museum of Natural History in Florence.
A precious Bolivian amethyst,
borrowed from Giazotto’s private collection
takes life from a flock of pink flamingos...
and one of the jeans unconditional is Kate.
You can find her wearing them in differnt occassions.
Here with a nice tight and short blazer
and of course with her flats.
She has changed studs for a hat...
what do you like better?
military-style jackets smothered in studs
and glittering embellishments.
Bleach-splashed skinny jeans are the choice for downtime.
and studded jackets
perhaps with a Swarovski-smothered sandals...
I do love Balmain’s summer outfits
able to not resign jeans but…with lot of style!
but one of the nicest accessories for this season is
look at this one!
It's a colourful piece,
I guess inspired in the nautic world.
The shoot was styled by Hélène Roule
and photographed by Arthur Belebau.
Do not miss the gloves neither!
I'm not that sure it could work
but...we can consider the idea.
This one looks more like a hostess look
even if I like the blue and the antique of the tassels but...
let's keep thinking of it!
and...this would be my Audrey Hepburn
of the year.
A Philip Lim version of course!
A really studied hearstyle,
natural make up and of course
into other accessories?
Why not to mix pearls & heels?
Blake Edwards' Breakfast at Tiffany’s
You can be looking either for austerity or glamour.
If yours is the second option
you won’t be able to do without
Things take a more classic turn for winter
but do you rather choose a winter reptilian pair or…
a dyed one as we have seen for summer?
Would you let down the sophisticated tribal look?
are you sure?
All in leather,
black & brown combination.
Platform & a strap,
an under the sole and
a leather gaiter wrapping around the ankle
that reminds as well the riding!
or, at least, we will be ready just in case.
Rain boots & outdoorsy footwear make a key statement
for next season.
This Prada boots remind a bit the riding world
but they are a good option to a shopping wintry day.
but the colour of the season
keeps on being nude or make-up!
It does not matter how you call it.
It's here, walking down the street!
You can see here a CK look.
Funny image by the way.
Hear matching with dress and shoes shades.
even for summer
long-sleeve and sleeve-less tshirts
All in white!
you can also combine them with grey!
& why not a graphic?
when I’ve seen those images
I feel like lying on the beach!
This is one of the nice pieces of
the beachwear collection by Chloé.
Have a look at it!
It’s something among retro with smooth colour shades
and feminine, really really feminine
full of polka dots, gathers and special cutsfor enjoying the sun.
- another collaboration This one is a bit more ...
- British fast fashion brand counts on her again....
- Fashion tops don’t just walk down the catwalk Th...
- Do you remember Missoni's campaign? I have found...
- I want to talk to you about TAR a new biannual a...
- So sorry for the delay publishing this week. Since...
- Despite the similar taste in clothes, Blake Liv...
- ´Triumph of the Sign´, is the name of the s...
- It's already there! Run to your closest store if...
- well, it was already time to not focus on just g...
- Love the bows and the cages!!! ...
- and the most elegant Totally black! ...
- from grey to a sequined bright red outfit... ....
- and again YSL! Have you already seen the great ...
- and again Kate. I've got to know that she was s...
- Fantastic with piling on colour Matthew has mixe...
- Do not miss the new collection of Matthew William...
- All that glitters! A pair of statement shoes. ...
- A mood that binds the iconography rooted in the ...
- Acne & Lanvin What happens when a beloved women...
- keeping this line of geometry and regular dispos...
- A crystal is made of atoms, associated in a geom...
- Layers of materials naturally evolve into a dynam...
- Just as a kaleidoscope deceives, reality merges w...
- and one of the jeans unconditional is Kate. You ...
- & more jackets! military-style jackets smothere...
- bleach-splashed skinny jeans and studded jackets ...
- but one of the nicest accessories for this season...
- Those 'buttons' remind me the parisian colourf...
- what about to set a sort of fake collar in your ...
- and...this would be my Audrey Hepburn of the ye...
- what about introducing accessories into other ac...
- You can be looking either for austerity or glam...
- I do love these Fendi ones. All in leather, black...
- It looks like the winter is gonna be rainy or...
- Have you ever realize of how important your shoe...
- & what about combining it with bright colours?...
- but the colour of the season keeps on being nud...
- layers, even for summer Just mix long-sleeve ...
- when I’ve seen those images I feel like lying o...
- ▼ April (42)